DuraSeal Polyurethane is a clear oil-based, durable protective finish. This product will have an ambering affect when applied over light colored surfaces. DuraSeal Polyurethane gives wood floors depth and richness while protecting them from dirt and spills.
- Prepare floor according to NWFA specs and seal the floor
- Stir well, and then apply with a brush or lambs wool applicator.
- Dry Time: About 8 hours. Dry over night for light traffic, and 30 days before replacing furniture and rugs.
- Coverage: About 500 sq ft per gallon
- Clean Up: Clean tools with paint thinner, turpentine, or mineral spirits