Finish staples are generally used for projects involving trim or molding, and work particularly well when you need to fix two pieces of wood together. Finish staples tend to be less noticeable than typical staples, but will still be visible so keep thin in mind when using finishing nails for your next project.
- Compatible with all 1/4-in crown tools
- Electro-galvanized coating provides corrosion resistance
- Ideal for cabinet, furniture, lattice, and other applications where a stronger hold is needed over a nail
- 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. 18-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Finish Staples for N3804AB3
- Designed to the highest standards
- Sold as 1,000-Pack