COREtec PRO Plus Quincy Oak 50RLV1018 WPC Vinyl Flooring
COREtec Plus is a great alternative to glue down LVT, solid locking LVT, or laminate flooring. COREtec Plus features our WPC vinyl flooring innovative core structure, which is an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC to form luxury vinyl. Quincy Oak is a soft white oak, and tends to be light in shade. It is 100% waterproof, and will never swell when exposed to small bits of water. It will not expand or contract under normal conditions. You won’t have to worry about needing expansion strips in large rooms. Each plank has an attached cork underlayment for a quieter, and warmer vinyl floor. It is incredibly durable because of it’s protective wear layer, which means it is a pet-proof floor and will not scratch or dent easily.
- Plank Dimensions: 5mm x 7.20″ x 48.03″
- 4-Sided Micro-Beveled Edges
- Installation Method: Glueless Installation
- Residential Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Structure Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Waterproof Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Commercial Warranty: 10 Year Limited Commercial
Free Local Pickup is available at our Columbus, Ohio warehouse. All others, please call or email for a shipping quote.